- • A sample of members will be surveyed and stand in line to win lucky draw prizes for completing the on-line survey.
- • Prizes are as follows:
- o Win a month of UCOOK meal kits valued at R2790 for 2
- o Win 2 weeks of UCOOK meal kits valued at R1395 for 2
- o Win 1 UCOOK meal kit valued at R697 for 2
- o 2 x R600 Takealot vouchers
- o 5 x Virgin Active hampers (comprising of a Virgin Active kit bag and other promotion items)
- • A sample of members will be surveyed and stand in line to win lucky draw prizes for completing the on-line survey emailed to members on 12 May 2020.
- • The Competition runs from 12 May 2020 until midnight on 19 May 2020. The winner will be announced by 31 May 2020.
- • Virgin Active chooses winners at their own discretion and will make contact with the winners directly after the survey has been completed to arrange for delivery to prize where applicable and subject to lockdown rules at the time.
- • Prizes cannot be transferred or exchanged for cash.
- • The winners will be drawn by random selection.
- • The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- • The winners will be contacted by email after the draw. Three attempts will be undertaken to contact the winners. All attempts to contact the winner will be made by email or phone and any other means of contact we have available to us. If there is no response from the winner within 3 days of the initial email / phone call we will be compelled to pick a new winner. The subsequent winner will then fall into the same above criteria for contact.
- • No prize will be awarded to any person to whom such prize may not be legally awarded including, but not limited to minors under the age of 18 years.
- • The Competition may be terminated or extended at any time by the organisers. In the event of such termination, all participants agree to waive (give up) any rights they may in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse of any kind against the organisers, their participating partners or their promotional agents, unless the circumstances leading to such termination were within the Organiser’s reasonable control.
- • To enter the Competition, you must be 18 years old or older and live in South Africa (being a resident or a citizen). Directors and/or Members and/or Agents and/or Promoters and/or Consultants to Promoters and/or Employees and/or Contractors and/or Family members of any of the aforementioned or their participating partners are not eligible to enter, win or claim the prizes.
- • The prize is non transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- • Entrants indemnify the organisers and their respective affiliates for any loss or damage that it or its respective affiliates may suffer because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. Consequently, the Entrants agree to compensate the organisers or their respective affiliates for any loss or damage it suffered (including consequential damages and/or legal expenses incurred) because of the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions. The Entrants also agree to hold the organisers or their respective affiliates harmless for any claim made against it or their respective affiliates by third parties due to the Entrant’s breach of these terms and conditions.
- • Prizes may not be awarded if entry procedures or these terms and conditions have not been adhered to or if the organisers detects and/or suspects any irregularities or fraudulent practices.
- • All participants’ indemnify the organisers and any other company associated with the competition and its advertising agencies against any and all claims howsoever from their participation in this competition, unless the circumstances leading to such claim were within the organisers or its advertising agent’s reasonable control.
- • All participants further indemnify the organisers from any claim should this Competition be called off or extended for any reason whatsoever, unless the cancellation of the Competition has regard to any circumstances within the organisers; its participating partners or its promotional agents reasonable control. Consequently, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers or any of its promotional agents.
- • The organisers shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice, if deemed necessary in its opinion and if circumstances arise outside of their control. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights they may have accrued in terms of this Competition and acknowledge that they have no recourse against the organisers, its participatory partners or its promotional agents.
- • At the end of the competition all of the organisers’ obligations with regard to the
- • Competition, as well as with regard to the prizes, shall cease.
- • These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the Republic of South Africa.
UCOOK Prize winners specific Terms and Conditions:
These terms and conditions apply to the (Virgin Active) and UCOOK Competition.
Please read these terms and conditions carefully and by participating in this Competition, all participants irrevocably agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which will be solely interpreted by the organisers of the Virgin Active and UCOOK Competition.
The organisers of the Virgin Active and UCOOK Competition may amend these terms and conditions at any time during the Competition, by posting such amendments on their website www.virginactive.co.za
By participating in this competition, the entrants give permission that their personal information be captured by the organisers and their participating competition partners and used for marketing purposes. Should the entrants not wish to receive any marketing material from the organisers or any of the other participating competition partners, they can unsubscribe from receiving such marketing material at any time.
The winners agree to have his/her photo taken, which may be used together with their full names for advertising and promotional purposes in any manner that the organisers deem fit and without any form of remuneration made payable to the winners. Any objection to such use, has to be addressed by the winners in writing to the organisers.