Virgin Active Easter Open Weekend (25–28 March 2016)
1. From and including 25 March to 28 March 2016 (both dates inclusive), Virgin Active is hosting an Easter Open Weekend allowing complimentary access to its Clubs for non-members.
2. All existing Club and Off Peak members will also have access to all clubs as per Premier membership status, i.e. excluding Classic Clubs.
3. The offer does not allow access to Virgin Active Classic Clubs (Melrose Arch, Alice Lane and Moses Mabhida).
4. This offer does not allow access to Virgin Active RED Clubs.
5. Non-members can access as guests. Access is subject to the non-member providing either a South African ID book or a Driver’s License and subject to signing the guest access register and having their photograph taken.
6. Right of admission is reserved at all times.
7. All non-members who access our Clubs during this period agree to being contacted by a Virgin Active sales consultant.
8. Only 1 complimentary access per person per day will be allowed.
9. All non-members must observe and comply with the Club Rules.
10. Club-V access will also be complimentary for children whose parents / legal guardians are using the Clubs over this weekend. A guest sign-in procedure is in place for Club-V and which involves completing a screening form, disclaimer form and having the child’s ID number available.
Virgin Active Open Reciprocity (25–28 March 2016)
1. From and including 25 March to 28 March (both dates inclusive), Virgin Active is opening reciprocity, i.e. allowing Premier access to all current Club and Off Peak members.
2. This offer does not allow access to Virgin Active Classic Clubs (Melrose Arch, Alice Lane and Moses Mabhida).
3. This offer does not allow access at RED clubs and RED Club members will not be allowed access to any other Virgin Active Clubs over this time.
4. The member’s Virgin Active account needs to be in good standing.
5. Existing Club and Off Peak status members will have Premier access opened to them over this weekend, allowing them to train at any club excluding Classic Clubs and their access cards will allow access accordingly as if they are a Premier member.
6. Club-V access will also be complimentary for children whose parents are members and using the Clubs over this time. A guest signing procedure is in place for Club-V and which involves completing a screening form, a disclaimer form and having the child’s ID number available.
7. Junior members under the age of 18 may also use the clubs facilities in accordance with the Club Rules and must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
8. This offer is applicable to all corporate members, e.g. Discovery Vitality, Momentum Multiply, Liberty Own your Life Rewards and Sanlam Reality members.
9. Members paying the R200 usage fee joining at pre-opening Clubs also benefit from this offer. This offer is not applicable to members.