Terms and conditions: An exclusive opportunity to try our brand new cycle class: The Pack
1. Selected members from Virgin Active Constantia who’ve made use of myvirginactive to book at least one RIDE class in the past 6 months may be invited to join in the trial of a new type of cycle class, known as The Pack.
2. Participants will be invited via email if they meet the selection criteria as mentioned above and at Virgin Active’s discretion. Invited participants may not pass on their invitation to another person, regardless of their membership status.
3. Participants will be required to book their session via the link provided in the email invitation and may only attend one class, i.e. they must choose to join the class at 12:00 on one of the following dates: 14, 19, 21 or 28 April 2016.
4. Bookings will be allocated on a first come first served bases and only 63 members in total will get the opportunity to participate.
5. Participants will receive a water bottle and lanyard for participating in this class.
6. In each of the 4 classes, one lucky member will receive a designer Virgin Active kit bag. This is a random luck of the draw opportunity open to all participants in that class.
7. Participants may be asked to complete a voluntary survey after the class (if they indicated that they wished to partake in this survey when making their booking) and may stand to win a further prize from Deloitte who are managing the research on behalf of Virgin Active.
8. Participants will need to accept that there may be photographs / video material filmed during these pilot classes and that their details will be used for our research and / or marketing purposes.
9. Members participating in this pilot and survey must ensure their Virgin Active membership account is in good standing and have an active status on the Virgin Active membership system.
10. The invitation to participate and the lucky draw does not apply to short-term, staff, tenant and complimentary memberships.