WE'VE TEAMED UP WITH DISCOVERY VITALITY TO GIVE MEMBERS AMAZING BENEFITS
If you join Virgin Active through Discovery Vitality, you could get up to 100% off your monthly membership fees.
You need to:
- Be a Discovery Vitality member (main member or spouse)
- Be 18 years and older
- Pay the once-off activation fee of R1995
- Pay the club access card fee of R125
- Visit the club at least 36 times in a rolling 12-month period to keep the maximum Vitality saving
What the Vitality benefit offers you:
- Your adult dependents (18 years and older) get 50% off their monthly gym membership fees
- Children younger than 18 years get 30% off the monthly public fees (if you or your spouse uses the Vitality health club benefit)
- Each member can each earn 100 Vitality points for one club visit a day, up to a maximum of 30 000 Vitality fitness points a year
- Dependents between 6 years and up to 18 years old can earn 100 Vitality points for one visit a day, up to a maximum of 20 000 Vitality points per year
Don't forget to take your club access card with you to the club and swipe it at the turnstile to record your visits.
Remember you can enjoy up to 100% off your monthly membership fees based on the number of Vitality Active Rewards goals you achieve in a particular month. ACTIVATE NOW
Discovery Vitality (Pty) Ltd is an authorised financial services provider. Registration number: 1999/007736/07. T&Cs and limits apply.